Helium Core iPhone Filmmaking Rig for iPhone Xs Max
(Photos are of iPhone X version of Helium Core. The Helium Core for iPhone Xs Max looks nearly identical)
UNVEIL YOUR CINEMATIC GENIUS with the Helium Core iPhone Filmmaking Case for iPhone Xs Max . The flippable 37mm lens mount and tool-less design allows you to go from smartphone user to mobile filmmaker in seconds.
INTEGRATED DUAL-POSITION LENS MOUNT can be positioned over either the wide or tele camera of your iPhone. Add lenses, filters and adapters with ease to capture your unique vision.
PRECISION FIT ensures quick, easy alignment of your phone’s camera with lenses. Chassis cut-outs grant full access to ports and switches. Our iPhone Video Kit puts filmmaking in the palm of your hand.
MULTIPLE MOUNTING POINTS let you add flash, microphone, video lights and more. Capture heart-wrenching, cinema-worthy events discreetly and without disrupting intimate moments in tight locations.
Aircraft-grade aluminum provides an exoskeleton for your iPhone. The open-back design enhances air flow across your phone, decreasing risk of overheating.
Expand your mobile video arsenal. Add the Helium Core Filmmaking Case for iPhone Xs Max to your cart today.
Please note that due to the wider focal length on the wide angle camera of the iPhone Xs Max, and the required focal flange distance (effectively the distance from camera to lens) of the Exolens Pro / Zeiss Exolens lenses, mild vignetting is present in photo mode on the iPhone. This vignetting is not present in video mode.
SPECIFICATIONS / SPECS:
- Color: Black
- Lens mount: Flippable 37mm screw mount
- Material: 6061-T6, aircraft-grade aluminum
- Accessory mounts: Sixteen (16) 1/4"-20 screw holes
- Dimensions of chassis (height x width x depth):
- iPhone Xs Max: 7.875" x 3.9375" x 0.712" (200.0mm x 100.0mm x 18.1mm)
- Chassis top plate
- Main chassis
- Flippable lens mount and screws
- Four (4) thumbscrews
- One (1) hex key
1. The Helium Core is a dedicated camera accessory, and is not represented or sold as a regular iPhone case. The aluminum construction of the Helium Core affects the cellular and WiFi signals of your iPhone and may affect your call and Internet quality.
2. This product is not sold as a protective accessory for your iPhone or as a conventional iPhone photo case
3. Any accessories shown in the photos are not included
4. In person, the color of the product may vary slightly from the images on this page
5. Moment lenses are not compatible with the Helium Core
6. Version 2 of the Moondog Labs anamorphic adapter (with the 12.5mm mount) will not work with the rig.